We are passionate about keeping our fingers on the pulse of the industry and our ears on the domestic and international happenings in all facets of life. This means reading the news and keeping up with the current events.
Below are some of the headlines from this month which got our attention, and got us sharing on social media, talking around the office, and became our favorite food for thought:
- For Oil And Gas Companies, COVID-19 Considerations Know No Borders – Exxon and its consortium partners HESS and CNOOC work out costly arrangement and go the extra mile to continue smooth operations with their international partners.
- The End Of The OPEC Deal Could Be The Start Of A New Oil Price War – but will it actually affect U.S. Oil industry as much this time around?
- Federal government postpones Wyoming oil and gas lease sale – Another state joins a growing list of postponements.
- UAE Says Oil Prices Will Soon be Back to Normal – With so many domestic industry analysts predicting a steep rise in Oil prices later in the year, after the production cut UAE analysts agree with that assessment.
- Ben Berthelot of Lafayette Convention & Visitors Commission Discusses Impact of COVID-19 on Tourism and Entertainment – Local spotlight article (and podcast episode) on the state of greater Lafayette’s hospitality and tourism since the COVID-19 related closures.
If you like this and any of our other article please don’t forget to subscribe to The Bradcast, our monthly newsletter all about Oil & Gas industry insights, tips, news, and more. Subscribe here: